limitless me

 It started with IEPs

Medical documents
individual life plans
Individual employment plans
Psychological and psychosocial evaluations

Is all documents that's supposed to grant me the life I desire
But that's not always the case
My IEP granted. Me the accommodations I needed in college yes thats all good let the document made me look like I'm not college capable,

give me no pathway or actions for me to carry out in my adult life
College GPA try to interpret my intelligence
Framing all these documents into a file and looking forward to the chapter. society and statics and data imagines shall not be to prove what we can do
Does any of these really matter as I embark on the limitless me

Know who you are
Not what society frames ❤️❤️
I am turning the page and just living limitlessly what makes is here...disability should not limit me..I am becoming all what i desire.

when you live within you passions and aspirations and story thats what creates you lets get started.
Written by me 🙏🙏💜☺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attended my 1st Cerebral Palsy

My chapter of finding my voice

Spread Kindness