Reflecting on the website I created before becoming Ms Wheelchair NY 2018

 On this October 30.2011 I created my very own website trina fight for rights.com the clearest vision I got as I got ready for school that morning I shared this vision with my dad that I was going to start a website to share my story with the world I was only 16 years old...I had rough days..just trying to accept my disability and be a teenager.. not many knew what this life was like because I never talked about it I expressed myself through writing for a while and this website was the foundation within me that help me find not only my purpose to make a difference but I found my outer voice a few years later in 2014 I was ask to speak in front of over 500 people for an UCP NY Woman who care gala now known as ADAPT community network and become an advocate after completing partners in policymaking program in 2014 as well

Its been 9 years since I started this journey and have accomplished so much and still is becoming♥

My very own advocacy group was developed called Voices Of Power. 



Now I successfully graduated college in June 2020 with my associates degree in Liberal Ars from Kingsborough Community College with honors a speechless chapter that I am still shocked and amazed by 

on to a freedom chapter..

Look onward and forward to my new beginning  

New blog post coming 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attended my 1st Cerebral Palsy

My chapter of finding my voice

Spread Kindness